Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Dating:
I'm not good at it. Actually, I take that back, I'm great at dating. First dates, I'm the funny, cute woman who will make you feel comfortable. I have had one bad first date. He left me on the lawn at a concert to go say Hi to his friends. I even was waved to by said friends, so sweet right? Alright, no biggie, I'll sit here and have a drink, on you, in the VIP section. He comes back, 20 min. later, "I have to use the bathroom". No prob dude, you go.
Another 20 min later, "I just got the phone number of the bartender and she's going to the concert with me on Thursday"
Great! Good for you, ASS! You don't tell the girl your on a date with that! Boi, Bye. Is ok, he had ED and I didn't need to know but was told this. Soooo yeah, now we all know, ha!
All other first dates have resulted in 3-6 month relationships. One was 3 year on again off again, while I dated others. Player, yes, I know... Is how it is now days.
I have now met a man that has me love crazy, not knowing how to handle our relationship so that I don't mess up.
I want to be so good at relationships. Dating in your 40's is so hard y'all. Come with me on this journey.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

When do you know you’re not in a healthy relationship

 How do you know you are not in a healthy relationship? Did you ignore red flags? Have you gone to therapy? Last month marked 8 years of div...